They’re building the future of work by leveraging technology to connect understaffed restaurants with workers looking to improve their lives. Restaurateurs find that maintaining a fully-staffed restaurant is nearly impossible. Today, Pared works with thousands of restaurants in multiple markets including some of the best chefs in the world including: Thomas Keller, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Dominique Crenn and many more. They have over 100,000 hospitality professionals signed up on the platform and growing every day. They are rapidly expanding to new markets and helping more restaurateurs and hospitality professionals with the mission of making restaurant life easier and are looking for great people to join the Pared team.
They’re looking for a self-starter with professional restaurant experience to join their team as a Launch Associate based in Boston, MA on a part-time contract basis (~30 hrs/week). As a Launch Associate, you’ll be a vital part of their launch team, working closely with the Launch Manager to recruit and onboard Pared Pros in a new market.
– Manage a pipeline of Pared Pros and facilitate their onboarding process from interview to approval
– Communicate and correspond with candidates quickly and efficiently
– Conduct phone screens, in-person interviews, and skills assessment tests and summarize feedback on applicant qualifications
– Work with an applicant tracking system to push candidates through the applicant funnel
– Understand all the basic job requirements for staff level positions in restaurants, caterers, and other food service businesses
Who you are:
– At least 2-3 years of professional restaurant experience in a kitchen management role
– Exceptional communication and interviewer skills
– Familiarity with the Google Suite (sheets, docs, drive, maps)
Proficiency in adapting to new technology
– Culinary School graduate a plus
– Basic Spanish language skills a plus