Para Maria at The Envoy Hotel, Autograph Collection is looking for a Restaurant Supervisor.
Supervise restaurant operations in accordance with brand/hotel guest service and sustainability standards, ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction.
The compensation for this position starts at $21.00 per hour, or more based on experience.
Potential Career Path
Restaurant Manager – Food and Beverage Director
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Perform various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food and beverage service.
- Forecast staff, equipment, and supply requirements based on menu.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Ensure positive working relationship with vendors.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous food and beverage experience required or equivalent training.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of hotel PMS and Micros preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It
Rooted in tradition and steeped in nostalgia, Para Maria is a Latin-inspired restaurant located in the center of Boston’s Seaport District. Translating to “For Maria,” The Envoy Hotel’s latest dining experience is dedicated to Chef Tatiana Rosana’s grandmother, or abuela, Maria. It was through her grandmother’s lessons that Tatiana first discovered her passion for cooking and love of food, the same passion that drives the menu at Para Maria.