Pammy’s, an award-winning New American Trattoria in Cambridge, is looking for a Bartender to join their team.
They are looking for someone who values hospitality and warmth while being inspired by the opportunity to work with their hands and create an experience for their guests. They have a strong and passionate team in both the FOH and BOH that works hard out of the love of the craft. Pammy’s views their bar as not only a leader among their service staff but also as an extension of their kitchen. They work as one team and are currently looking for the right person not only to join us but to be a contributing force in the advancement of their collective goals.
A bartender at Pammy’s has personable demeanor, an intuitive understanding of the needs of their guests, and an awareness of all the details, no matter how small.
Their bar has access to the finest ingredients available, top of the line equipment and the full support of your team and management in reaching your goals. Come to learn. Come to grow. They work hard but they offer a program that is unwavering in its commitment to quality product and warm service.
- Kind person who works with heart
- Desire to be a part of a strong team
- Previous craft cocktail experience a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of foundation cocktails (classics and contemporary) craft beer, wine required
- High Volume Cocktail experience a plus.
- Commitment to showing up on time and ready to dig in wherever they are needed each day
- Ability to rise above the work and remain a leader and positive force
- Ability to collaborate
- Acute sense of style and grace behind the bar and on the floor
They offer health insurance, dental and vision insurance, time-off, parking, educational incentives, and competitive pay. Pammy’s is inclusive employer and do not discriminate against age, gender, nationality, race, sex, class, or orientation.
Please send your resume to the contact listed below