The Painted Burro is Davis Square’s upscale casual Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar. From the group that brought you Posto Restaurant, Rosebud, Burro Bar (Brookline & South End) and Osteria Posto, they are currently accepting resumes for an Assistant Manager to join their talented and dedicated front-of-the-house team. Their goal at the Painted Burro is to create food and cocktails inspired by the eclectic Mexican culture by using traditional ingredients and preparations, all served in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. In addition to the food menu that changes daily, The Painted Burro offers over 100 tequilas and 35 Mezcals, a 50 draft and bottle beer list and a creative cocktail menu.
As they continue to grow as a restaurant group, with one new restaurant projected to open in 2019, they are currently seeking a qualified Service Manager for their Somerville location.
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
- an unwavering dedication towards developing a restaurant culture rooted in hospitality, education and employee development
- ability to lead and inspire a team of dedicated service professionals
- ability to develop effective and informative training materials to educate the staff on their products
- mentor the front of the house team to develop its strengths while coaching them on areas for further improvement
- have a solid background in beverage ordering and inventory control
- ability to hire, train and motivate a staff of approximately 30 employees
- an analytical approach towards day to day responsibilities ranging from ordering, receiving, scheduling, and general restaurant planning
- a passion for Mexican food and culture, and an even greater passion to share that knowledge with his/her staff
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful restaurant group. Candidates can expect a competitive salary, medical insurance, paid vacation and a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality.