Para Maria & Lookout Rooftop at The Envoy Hotel, Autograph Collection is looking for an PM Cook.
Prepare food items according to recipes and standards, taking pride in the excellence and quality of cuisine, while maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment.
Potential Career Path: Lead Cook – Sous Chef – Executive Chef – Food and Beverage Director
Essential Job Functions
- Follow recipes to prepare food items accordingly.
- Wash, peel, and cut fruits and vegetables; cut, trim, or clean meat.
- Prepare appetizers, salads, or cold dishes.
- Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Bake breads, rolls, or other baked goods.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food for pick up by server or deliver to guests.
- Maintain clean and sanitized work areas such as cutting boards, counters and work spaces.
- Secure and store food items properly.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow safe food handling procedures.
- Follow guidelines related to sustainability practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Previous culinary experience or equivalent training required.
- Department of Health Sanitation certificate may be required.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching.
What They Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It
HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Apply online via the link provided below.