Perform dishwashing and kitchen cleaning functions.
Potential Career Path
Cook or Stewarding Supervisor – Executive Steward or Sous Chef
Essential Job Functions
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans.
- Operate dishwashing and other kitchen cleaning equipment.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Sweep and wash floors and clean trash cans.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Perform food preparation functions in the event to staffing shortages or during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous stewarding experience required or equivalent training.
Work Environment and Context
Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends, etc.
Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping and kneeling.
What They Believe
People Are Their Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It