A pioneer in the newly emerging Innovation District and the winner of USA TODAY’s 10 Best New Hotels of 2015, the OUTLOOK Kitchen + Bar is looking for a seasonal line cook to join Chef Tatiana Rosana’s team. Ideal candidates have previous culinary experience or equivalent training and a Department of Health Sanitation certificate. They take pride in the excellence and quality of cuisine and maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Follow recipes to prepare food items accordingly.
- Wash, peel, and cut fruits and vegetables; cut, trim, or clean meat.
- Prepare appetizers, salads, or cold dishes.
- Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Bake breads, rolls, or other baked goods.
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food for pick up by server or deliver to guests.
- Maintain clean and sanitized work areas such as cutting boards, counters and work spaces.
- Secure and store food items properly.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow safe food handling procedures.
- Follow guidelines related to sustainability practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
This is a seasonal position that could lead to great opportunities for growth. To apply, please follow the link below and complete the application on their website.