Alpine Restaurant Group based in Somerville, MA (Rosebud American Kitchen, Posto, Painted Burro, Burro Bar, Posto Mobile) is now accepting resumes for the Restaurant Manager position for Osteria Posto.
Located on Third Ave. in Waltham off of RT 128/95N, Osteria Posto offers a refined Italian menu with an emphasis on Chef driven dishes served in a striking and elegant dining room. The menu features a variety of house made pastas, grilled prime cuts of beef and locally sourced seafood. The restaurant offers 280 seats with a variety of private dining options, a comfortable 20 seat bar and a spacious three season patio that caters to both social and corporate events.
The beverage program includes an eclectic international wine list with over 200 selections with a focus on Italian wines as well as New World producers. Osteria Posto’s cocktail program spotlights both classic, tried-and-true recipes as well as fun re-interpretations of prohibition era cocktails.
As Alpine Restaurant Group continues to grow as a company, they are currently seeking a qualified Restaurant Manager. Ideal candidates should possess the following qualities:
- an unwavering dedication towards developing a restaurant culture rooted in hospitality, education and employee development
- ability to lead and inspire a team of dedicated service professionals
- ability to develop effective and informative training materials to educate the staff on their products
- a strong background in wine, beer and spirits
- mentor the front of the house team to develop its strengths while coaching them on areas for further improvement
- possess a robust understanding of both wine, beer and spirits, to assist in the day-to-day development of the wine list and cocktail program
- ability to train and motivate a staff of approximately 40 FOH employees
- desire to challenge oneself and explore new and creative ways to provide a greater level of service to guests
- an analytical approach towards day to day responsibilities ranging from ordering, receiving, scheduling, and general restaurant planning and profitability
- a contagious passion for the hospitality industry that reflects the values of their company’s service model
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a successful restaurant group. Candidates can expect a competitive salary, medical + dental insurance, paid vacation and a work environment that is professional, dynamic, exciting and focused on professional growth.
Please forward cover letter and resume to the email provided below. All candidates will be reviewed with confidentiality. See their restaurants at www.AlpineRestaurantGroup.com