OSTERIA POSTO is currently seeking an experienced Event Manager to assist their Event Director in the sale and execution of events. They are seeking a detail oriented + enthusiastic individual to join their hospitality driven team. They seek individuals who possess a genuine sense of warmth and have inherent leadership skills. The ideal candidate will be self motivated and charismatic with a strong sense of urgency.
As the Event Manager, you will be responsible for managing leads and soliciting new business while entertaining and maintaining relationships with existing guests to meet and exceed event revenue goals. Additionally, you will share in the management of nightly events to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work directly with the Director of Event Sales and assist with inquiry and lead responses, marketing campaigns and annual goal setting.
- Work directly with guests to plan and finalize event details, coordinate site visits and promote the restaurant and its numerous event spaces.
- Respond to inquiries and leads in an efficient and timely manner.
- Build and create BEO’s that will be shared with the planner / host and the restaurant staff.
- Work directly with Osteria Posto’s Management + Culinary Team to communicate event details, food, beverage + staffing needs.
- Responsible for setup, execution and supervision prior to and during the event.
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, the Event Manager will be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the restaurant.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage etiquette, guest relations and service standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze + anticipate guest needs, and negotiate pricing when needed.
- Some experience with TripleSeat and OpenTable is ideal.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.
- Interpersonal skills + a positive attitude to provide overall guest satisfaction.
- Flexible schedule and ability to work evenings.
To apply please send your resume to the email address below!