Orfano, now open in the vibrant Fenway neighborhood, is the 4th endeavor from 2018 & 2019 James Beard Finalist-Best Chef Northeast Chef Tiffani Faison.
Orfano is seeking talented barbacks to join their front of house staff. They are looking for individuals with a strong desire to learn and be challenged, that inspire, enjoy a natural talent for service and have an incredible eye for detail. All candidates should possess the following skills sets:
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Great sense of humor and kindness.
- Ability to work professionally in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Capability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Commitment to hospitality and exceptional food and beverage knowledge.
- Honesty and Integrity.
They value fun, inclusive, collaborative environments and work together to maintain a company where each member is invited and encouraged to be the best version of themselves. They work hard, hold their guests and each other in high regard and love what they do. They are hospitality professionals with a giant heart and a shared sense of common purpose. They offer a competitive hourly wage along with Health, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees.
Please send your resume to the address below