Orfano. is looking for a leader in the food and beverage industry that wants to rethink the norms and convention and work with them to create a world class restaurant. The ideal candidate will have fine dining service experience at the “White Tablecloth” level and understand how to incorporate technically excellent service into a pretense-free environment with great humor and heart.
The AGM will manage day-to-day service operations of the restaurant, setting and maintaining all service standards through staff development and retention. They will be responsible for continually defining and refining service at Orfano. They will be responsible for assisting the General Manager with hiring, training, and managing of all FOH staff.
- 2+ years of restaurant management experience a plus
- Food Handler’s Certification preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Fine dining service skills, food and beverage knowledge required
- Ability to manage and mentor employees
- Technical proficiency in restaurant POS, reservation systems, Microsoft Office strongly recommended
- High volume, fast-paced, high profile restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to think on your feet and make informed and mature decisions
- Detail oriented human required
- Love of great food and beverage
Apply via the email address provided below.