Oleana is looking to train-in hard-working, passionate servers to join their team as they step into a busy summer.
Led by James Beard award winning chef, Ana Sortun, Oleana is an Eastern Mediterranean inspired restaurant with a focus on comfort and spice. With one of Boston’s favorite patios, a thoughtfully curated wine list, and an ever-changing menu sourced by their own farm, Oleana has been beloved in the city for 20 years.
To be successful at Oleana you must:
- be genuinely passionate about hospitality and the overall guest experience
- be a team-player and have a positive attitude
- be curious and strive for excellence
- be humble and self-motivated
- work cleanly and efficiently
- have a flexible schedule and the ability to work nights and weekends
Professional service/restaurant experience for a minimum of 1 year and wine knowledge is preferred, but not required. They are willing to train those who are new to the industry.
If interested in the position, please submit your resume and a letter of interest.