Oleana is a James Beard award-winning restaurant led by chef Ana Sortun in Cambridge, MA. They serve thoughtful Eastern-Mediterranean food with locally-sourced ingredients and bold spices. They build long-term relationships with employees and support individuals who wish to further their career development within the food industry.
They are looking to train in hard-working, passionate servers to join their team as they prepare for a busy spring.
To be successful at Oleana you must:
- be genuinely passionate about hospitality and the overall guest experience
- be a team-player and have a positive attitude
- be curious and strive for excellence
- be humble and self-motivated
- work cleanly and efficiently
- have a flexible schedule and the ability to work nights and weekends
- be comfortable working within and respecting the measures they are taking as a team to protect themselves and guests from COVID-19
Professional service/restaurant experience for a minimum of 2 years and wine knowledge is preferred.