Oleana is looking for enthusiastic individuals who love cooking, have interest in the overall guest experience and who bring good energy to work. They offer flexible schedules as well as a structured training program. Qualified candidates will have a working knowledge of kitchen basics, e.g. cleanliness, safety, organization and at least one year of working in a restaurant kitchen.
The hourly rate for this position is approximately $22-$25/hour.
They offer employee discounts at their sister businesses—Sofra, Sarma and Siena Farms, free meals, full time work and overtime when necessary.
You will learn how to–
- Cook with lots of vegetables, high quality ingredients and many flavorful spices
- Work as part of a team and find meaningful ways to do your work
- Learn about middle eastern/Turkish cuisine
- Practice your knife and plating skills
- Work in a busy environment
- Think on your feet, work on accuracy and detail
At Oleana, they create food and beverage menus inspired by the Mediterranean and the Middle East. They build long-term relationships with their employees and they support individuals who wish to further their career development within the food industry.
They look forward to having you on the team!
If interested, please email a letter of interest and resume to the email address below.