Oleana is a highly-acclaimed restaurant led by James Beard Award-Winning Executive Chef, Ana Sortun. They serve thoughtful Eastern-Mediterranean comfort food with locally-sourced ingredients and bold spices. Working with Ana, you will learn about sourcing ingredients from their very own farm, the rules of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisines and how to break them, and explore the never-ending world of spice.
They are looking for hard-working, passionate line cooks to join their team.
To be successful at Oleana you must:
- be genuinely passionate about hospitality and the overall guest experience
- be a team-player and have a positive attitude
- be curious and strive for excellence
- be humble and self-motivated
- work cleanly and efficiently
- have a flexible schedule and the ability to work nights and weekends
Professional kitchen/restaurant experience of at least 1 year is preferred, but they are willing to train those with the right attitude, work ethic, and skill. Oleana is a true character-building and team-oriented restaurant. You get what you give and will constantly be supported by your teammates. They can’t wait to work with you!
To apply, send resumes to the email address below!