Oleana is seeking enthusiastic individuals who love cooking, have interest in the overall guest experience, and who bring good energy to work. They offer a structured training program as well as flexible schedules to support your other goals.
We are looking to hire a dessert plater! The person in this position will work alongside the kitchen while collaborating with the pastry team to bring our desserts to life. You will learn how to plate each of our desserts, work with a great team, and learn the secrets behind our Baked Alaska!
At Oleana, you will—
- Learn how to compose beautiful food across several stations
- Cook with lots of high-quality ingredients, including vegetables from their own farm and many flavorful spices
- Work on an incredible team to meet the challenge of high standards and high volume
- Gain depth of knowledge about Middle Eastern / Turkish cuisine and different spices
Perks and compensation—
- $22-25/hour that includes a percentage of their house fee
- Education and professional development opportunities – examples include culinary training, Mediterranean diet education, community engagement, monthly guest speakers
- Inclusion in an awesome community
- Employee discounts at their sister businesses—Sofra, Sarma and Siena Farms
- Free meal per shift
At Oleana, they create food and beverage menus inspired by the Mediterranean and the Middle East. They cook with a lot of vegetables from their own farm and care about each other and customers. They build long-term relationships with employees and support individuals who wish to further their career development within the food industry.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience cooking in a restaurant kitchen and a working knowledge of kitchen basics, e.g. cleanliness, safety and organization.
Please consider joining the team!
To apply send a resume to their general manager at the email address provided below.