Oak + Rowan is hiring! If you believe that a restaurant can deliver the highest quality products and service possible, while still maintaining profitability, then you may be the right fit for the team! If you desire to work within a structured environment, and thrive on the energy that comes along with a high-volume operation’s service, then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures customer service and satisfaction; “Do Whatever It Takes” attitude.
- Utilizes leadership skills and motivates employees to ensure cost control and labor management.
- Inspects establishment and observes workers and patrons to ensure compliance with occupational, health, and safety standards and liquor regulations.
- Ensures paperwork accuracy such as daily sales summary reports, petty cash reimbursement forms, and payroll records.
- At least 2+ years full service, high volume restaurant management experience.
- Extensive Front of House knowledge; Advanced knowledge of financial aspects.
- True passion for food and hospitality.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required; Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
- Extensive and well-rounded training program
- Continued career development and growth opportunities
- Discount Dining and Retail Program
- Medical, dental and vision, Health Savings Account, 401(k), paid vacation and more!
This excellent opportunity is available to experienced managers interested in joining Nancy Batista-Caswell team.