Grow as a leader and cook food you can be proud of, in a scratch kitchen of a restaurant you will love.
Nosh & Grog is the neighborhood gastropub – a place to gather with friends and family in an unrefined, on-trend, social space over kick-ass food and drink. We are looking to add members to the already killer team and hope to find people with qualities that reflect the atmosphere here – fun, friendly, and genuine.
Be prepared to accept help and to lend a hand; to laugh with us and probably at us; and to admit mistakes but also revel in our mutual success. We work smarter, not harder, and fast, but never sloppy. Get ready to move as we are a fast paced, high volume spot – a sense of urgency is key, though we prefer purpose over speed any day.
Open 7 nights a week with a dog-friendly patio!
You will love working here as much as eating here.
We hope you apply to meet with us and get to know more about the environment here at Nosh and have an opportunity to meet the fam! If nothing else, let the possibility of puppies encourage you to apply…
- Help our team learn and grow
- Assure consistency of all menu items and procedures even when the chef is not in the building
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes