Are you more than a “bartender”? Nosh & Grog is looking for a bartender who loves their craft as much as they enjoy connecting with people. They work with only premium products and they measure every pour for perfectly balanced drinks and consistency. This is your chance to work with the best craft beer list and an elevated cocktail program.
Nosh & Grog is the neighborhood gastropub in Medfied, a place to gather with friends and family in an unrefined, on-trend, social space over kick-ass food and drink.
Great Tips and Great People.
They have a killer team and hope to find people with qualities that reflect the atmosphere here – fun, friendly, and genuine. Be prepared to accept help and to lend a hand; to laugh with them and probably at them; and to admit mistakes but also revel in mutual success. They work smarter, not harder, and fast, but never sloppy. Get ready to move as they are a fast paced, high volume spot – a sense of urgency is key, though they prefer purpose over speed any day.
- Help train waitstaff on drink knowledge
- Connect with guests
- Maintain high standards
- Lending a hand to other employees to make sure they truly function as a team with the highest level of respect for one another
- Flexible schedule
- Health Care Benefits for full-time
- Staff discounts
- Average shift 3:00-10:00pm/12:00am depending on the day of the week
- No lunch, no brunch, no late-night – just one shift where they work hard and work together
Open 7 days a week with a dog-friendly patio!
They hope you apply to meet with them and get to know more about the environment here at Nosh and have an opportunity to meet the fam! If nothing else, let the possibility of puppies encourage you to apply…
Please include a cover letter telling them why you may be a great match.