Seeking a General Manager who is passionate about the Food & Beverage and Hospitality industry. This career opportunity is for an entrepreneur who enjoys interacting with guests and team members in an upscale bar environment. The Noir Bar General Manager is tasked with paying close attention to all operational details to ensure the comfort, safety and enjoyment of guests, the job satisfaction of their associates, and the financial success of the establishment.
Must have 3 to 4 years of experience in a related position within a similar upscale establishment. Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work a flexible schedule to include late nights. Proven ability to effectively manage associates, ensure compliance with liquor laws and provide a high level of customer service.
- Creatively participate in menu planning and execution to ensure beverage offerings are aligned with the brands image and guest preferences
- Pay close attention to menu design, respond to sales trends and oversee daily execution of bar to ensure budgeted beverage cost goals are met
- Develop team members skills and be able to continuously identify training needs and learning opportunities; implement training programs to ensure staff is properly educated on all beverage offerings and able to confidently sell product to their guests
- Adheres and enforces all company policies and procedures as well as health and safety rules and regulations
- Performs other duties and tasks as needed
- Must maintain active TIPS and ServSafe certifications
- College degree or equivalent preferred