This is a career opportunity for you if you enjoy interacting with guests and team members in an upscale bar environment! You want to ensure their guests are having an enjoyable experience at their Noir Bar in The Charles Hotel, which specializes in craft cocktails and small bites. The Noir Bar Manager has the challenge of ensuring bar operations run smoothly. The manager is also tasked with paying close attention to all operational details to ensure the comfort, safety and enjoyment of guests, the job satisfaction of their associates, and the financial success of the establishment.
This role manages the daily operations of Noir to ensure compliance with liquor laws, beverage control procedures and safety while ensuring adequate supplies and associates are on hand to provide a high level of customer service. Must have 3 to 4 years of experience in a related position within a similar upscale establishment. Requires excellent communication skills, and the ability to work a flexible schedule to include late nights. Proven ability to effectively manage associates.
- Participate in menu planning and execution to ensure beverage offerings are aligned with brand image and guest preferences
- Price out beverage offerings, pay close attention to menu design, respond to sales trends and oversee daily execution of bar to ensure budgeted beverage cost goals are met
- Participate in associate education by identify training needs and learning opportunities; implement training programs to ensure staff is properly educated on all beverage offerings and able to confidently sell product to guests
- Adheres and enforces all Company policies and procedures as well as health and safety rules and regulations
- Performs other duties and tasks as needed
- Must maintain active TIPS and ServSafe certifications
- College degree or equivalent preferred
Apply online at the link below!
The Charles Hotel is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer.