Level99 is a first-of-its-kind entertainment venue in Natick MA, opening to the public in May 2021. The Night Shift Taproom at Level99 will open as part of a world class entertainment venue, with great beer & food.
Sous Chefs will be part of the opening management team and begins in May 2021 in preparation for the venue opening.
Sous Chefs will have a passion for getting the details right, continually improving, learning from mistakes, and remembering the small details matter just as much as the big ones. To help lead the venue, they need someone who has seen their fair share of busy nights, approaches challenges with a smile and positive attitude and decided there is still nothing else they would rather be doing.
Level99 is produced by a team that has worked on such successful entertainment projects as 5 Wits, Boda Borg, Escape Rooms, Blue Man Group, and Walt Disney Imagineering, and food & beverage successes like Panera Bread and Night Shift Brewing.
Through their partner relationship with Night Shift Brewing in the Taproom and Beer Hall: a Sous Chef at Level99 gets the opportunity to not only be “Next Level” but to consistently push to “Craft Better”. As with Night Shift Brewing they never settle, looking to provide only world class product.
What they are asking from you:
- Provide “Next Level” experiences to guests: start to finish
- Leadership in and out of service – guide thr team members to success!
- Culinary aptitude, know your way around a knife and a kitchen
- Be hands on with daily operation, everyone participates
- Be part of planning, preparing for, and executing line service and events
- Communicate! Update the Level99 Management team of all important goings on in the kitchen
- Keep things clean – help maintain a safe, efficient kitchen and environment
- Help keep track of, order for and count inventory
- Understand food cost and how it affects the financial viability of the restaurant
- Be conscious of labor cost and manage hours efficiently based on business levels
A successful Sous Chef will be able to learn and take direction, while also being able to delegate and uphold their own high standards. They also will be a relatable coach, pushing for the success of the Team Members as much as themselves. The Sous Chef will display honesty and personal integrity that is above reproach, choosing humility over the need to “be right,” and in all things acts as though they are the Owner and Operator for the food & beverage of their own venue.
With this unique space they are building they need something else equally as special and one-of-a-kind: you!
If you believe you have what it takes to fill this important role with their growing company, please apply today!