The New England Wichcraft Company is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, leader in the kitchen for high traffic fast casual food and beverage concept. Taking Boston’s comfort food scene to new heights serving gourmet sandwiches and craft beer. Located in Boston’s extremely high traffic and historic North End. Tired of not being able to flourish creatively? Help build an amazing program in a world-class space.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Preparing meals and food to meet the specifications of guests in a timely manner
- Properly measuring kitchen ingredients and food portions
- Ensuring kitchen staff adhere to set standards, procedures, department rules and sanitation requirements
- Using kitchen knives and equipment such as grills, ovens, steamers and warmers in food preparation
- Managing the kitchen inventory and ensuring supplies are fresh and of high quality
- Ensuring proper food temperatures when cooking and proper storage afterward
- Keeping the workstation and kitchen equipment clean, organized and sanitized
- Food ordering and Food Cost management
- Taking charge of kitchen opening, closing and other side duties as directed by the Executive Chef
Apply via the email or phone using the info provided below.