As the General Manager, you will be the leader of building the restaurant’s culture — one of knowledge, skill, empathy, and respect for all team members.
As the leader of an opening, you will be juggling many priorities as they race towards a Spring opening and thereafter. Attention to detail, ability to multitask, work a plan and meet deadlines is paramount.
They are looking for candidates who are ready to show their skills in leading this restaurant opening, and who have a proven record of success in running high quality and high-volume restaurants.
- 2-5 years of success as General Manager.
- 5 years plus of Restaurant or Hospitality Management.
- Business or Hospitality Degree.
- Extensive knowledge of food, wine and service.
- Business skills – planning, financial/accounting, facilities management.
- Marketing and networking skills.
- Ability to hire, train, lead and inspire a management team.
- Work with Chef/Partner and ownership towards reaching established goals.
- Hands on management style.
- Experience with a restaurant launch.
Himmel Hospitality has been in business almost 40 years, running some of the best restaurants in Boston and Cambridge. They love creating exceptional experiences for guests while taking very good care of their team members.
They offer a competitive salary, and an attractive benefits package including health benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, incentives and bonuses.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the email address below.