Himmel Hospitality Group, owner/operators of Grill 23 & Bar, Harvest and Bistro du Midi, is looking for an Executive Sous Chef to help lead the opening of their exciting new seafood project in Back Bay.
As the Executive Sous Chef, you will be working closely with the Executive Chef as a leader building the restaurant’s culture. One of knowledge, skill, empathy, and respect for all team members.
They are looking for candidates who are ready to show their skills in leading this restaurant opening, and who have a proven record of success in running high quality and high-volume restaurants.
- 2-5 years of success as Sous Chef or Executive Sous Chef.
- Culinary or Hospitality Degree.
- Extensive culinary background, particularly seafood.
- Business skills – planning, financial/accounting, facilities management.
- Ability to hire, train, lead and inspire a culinary team.
- Work with Executive Chef, General Manager and ownership towards reaching established goals.
- Hands on management style.
- Experience with a restaurant launch.
Himmel Hospitality has been in business almost 40 years, running some of the best restaurants in Boston and Cambridge. They love creating exceptional experiences for their guests while taking very good care of their team members.
They offer a competitive salary, and an attractive benefits package including health benefits, paid vacation, paid holidays, incentives and bonuses.
Please send your resume and cover letter to link below.