nathálie wine bar is currently hiring for the position of General Manager
The restaurant General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of day- to-day management of nathálie wine bar and include the tasks of, but not limited to:
- Implementing standards of hospitality and service
- Responsible for maintaining daily operations within performance and budgetary targets
- Directs the day-to-day activities and assignments of the Front of the House Team
- Daily invoicing/Monthly inventory
- Support the company’s philosophy & company culture.
- Execute private events, in the restaurant space
- Set Schedule – we are closed on Sundays/Mondays
- Very Competitive Salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation/sick time
- Company outings
- Dining credit
- Employee dining discounts for haley.henry wine bar & nathálie wine bar
- Bonus structure opportunities
- All Major holidays OFF
- Previous food and beverage experience required or equivalent training.
- Previous supervisory experience of at least 1 year preferred.
- Basic wine knowledge preferred, but will train the right person
Come work for one of the most thrilling wine bars in the city by joining our little wine shack team! If you are looking to take the next step in your professional career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
To apply, please send your resume to owner/operator Haley Fortier at the email provided below.