Nashawtuc is a high-end Country Club located 30 minutes outside Boston in historic Concord, MA. Boasting a brand new $26 million clubhouse that was completed in 2020, they are now preparing to open fully for the first time since completion of the clubhouse and the lifting of COVID restrictions. They offer an elevated, luxury experience to members, whether in the dining room or on the golf course. They are looking for professional, motivated and personable people to join their team for what should be their best season in years!
The Bar Manager/ Head Bartender would be a member of the management team and would be responsible for the proper oversight and operation of the dining room bar, as well as their poolside and golf course snack bar. The Bar Supervisor would be called upon to work as a floor manager as well as fill in as a bartender and utilize their background and knowledge to be a leader to the bar staff while collaborating with the Food & Beverage director on the beverage program.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 5 years experience bartending in a high volume establishment
• 1-2 years experience with beverage program administration, including ordering, receiving, invoicing and inventory practices
• Must be TIPS certified, ServSafe Certification a plus
• Knowledge of all Massachusetts state liquor laws
• Country Club experience recommended, but not required
• Experience being a proven team leader
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and POS systems
• Organized, detail oriented, with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Personable and highly professional attitude
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Must have full availability and be willing to work nights, weekends and some holidays
• Responsible for overall Member satisfaction by providing an elevated dining experience
• Supervise service and support staff during lunch and dinner service
• Opening and closing the dining room in accordance with established Club practices and procedures
• Receive all beverage orders and maintain organization of liquor, beer and wine storage areas
• Assist F&B Director with monthly beverage inventories
• Collaborate with F&B Director and Dining Room Manager on seasonal cocktail creations
• Attend weekly F&B meetings to discuss upcoming events and menu development
• May be asked to perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
Compensation: Compensation commensurate with experience and includes full benefits including health, dental, paid time off, vacation time and 401k.
Apply via the email address below.