I. Job Summary
To support the seamless running of Nahita by providing a highly efficient and effective service, ensuring standards are maintained and customer needs are anticipated. To establish and maintain good working relationships amongst the restaurant and the kitchen team.
II. Essential Job Functions
- To arrive at work for scheduled shifts and be punctual, always following company absence, lateness procedure if unable to do so.
- To provide a speedy, efficient and professional level of service at all times.
- To treat company property with due care and attention.
- To attend meetings / training sessions as required by the management team.
- Adhering to and maintaining cleaning checklists and carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To work as a team player at all times and be prepared to be flexible on order to ensure that operations are always efficient and profitable as possible.
- To be aware of restaurant / company skills and standards, ensuring these are followed.
- To be responsive to any guest’s request.
- To control section during service, taking orders and issuing bills.
- To inform managers of any complaints / comments / perceived issues.
- To be hands-on and present in the restaurant at all times during service.
- All customers receive the best possible service and care (refer to “service standard”)
- To have a thorough knowledge of the food and dessert menu.
- Communicate any issues or ideas to the management team.
- To maximize sales opportunities through good service and table scanning.
- Become a professional, valued member of the team with a flexible approach to improving customer experience.
III. Additional Duties
- Performs other job-related duties as directed.
- To work as a team player at all times and be prepared to be flexible in order to ensure that operations are always as efficient and profitable as possible.