Big Night Entertainment Group (BNEG) operates some of the hottest, cutting edge restaurants and nightclubs in New England. Fueled by driven, passionate people, BNEG is known for its consistent growth, cutting edge sophisticated design, superior cuisines and raising the bar in hospitality and service standards. They are an employee focused company; recognized by their staff as one of The Boston Globe’s BEST Place to work six years in a row.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for outstanding candidates for an Executive Sushi Chef at one of their newest ventures, Mystique located at Encore Boston Harbor Casino (a Wynn property) in Everett MA. This position is a part of a high profile new project with an open kitchen.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is:
- Skilled in sushi with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Creative: position will have creative menu control, demonstrated ability to design and execute.
- Visionary: Ahead of culinary trends, innovative in ideas.
- Passionate: high visibility position.
- Demonstrated leader.
- Previous ordering, purchasing and training required.
What BNEG offers:
- Growth potential
- Above competitive wages
- BCBS healthcare coverage, dental, long term disability and life insurance support, 401k retirement plan with an employer match
- Awarded work environment
BNEG is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.