Cushman Concepts Restaurant Group is currently hiring a manager/kitchen manager for two concepts: gogo-ya & Ms. Clucks Deluxe and Dumplings, both slated to re-open at the Time Out Market located at the Landmark Center in the Fenway area of Boston. This role will supervise and spearhead the hiring, training of staff and representation of service standards on par with the other Cushman Concepts locations. This position will also be accountable for managing inventory, preparing and cooking food according to specifications and managing the day-to-day activities of the staff. They expect a high level of professionalism and service of themselves and their team.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that all food and products are consistently of high quality and are prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Receiving, inventory, proper storage and taking pride in the consistency and quality of menu items.
- Storing all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Maintaining a clean and organized kitchen.
- Overseeing all staff including guest-facing cashier and service team.
Ideal candidates have a passion for providing genuine hospitality and are comfortable around a creative and diverse team. They have experience in food preparation as well as managing a team and are curious to learn more about new cuisines and eager to lead and motivate others.
Cushman Concepts is a dynamic restaurant group created by husband-and-wife team Tim and Nancy Cushman. They have founded and lead local restaurants whose collective vision is to create unique hospitality experiences that surprise and delight their guests every day. They are inspired by providing guests with craveable food, beverage and warm service in unique ways. Their locations include o ya & Hojoko in Boston and Bianca in Chestnut Hill.
You can find additional information regarding the company on their website.
To apply, email your resume to Culinary Director Rob Wong at the email address provided below.