Best Middle Eastern Restaurant 2018 by Boston Magazine! Moona opened in October of 2016 and has been having a blast in Inman Square, Cambridge right near Central Square. They are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join their team and share the exciting things they have going on. Check them out on their website, send in your resume, a cover letter telling them a little about yourself, and they will contact you.
- A smile and a positive approach towards hospitality and what it stands for
- Previous restaurant/bar experience
- High organizational skills
- A passion for food and wine/mixology
Responsibilities & Things You Will Learn:
- Hiring, Scheduling, and Continuously training and maintaining a FOH staff of 6-8 team members
- Building guest relations
- Educating the staff on food and wine by setting up wine tastings, coffee trainings, food tastings, selling strategies, training manuals, recipes, etc.
- Monthly inventory
- Learning how to cost out beverage, labor, and misc costs
- Run the floor operations 5 shifts a week with two days off
Candidates that will be taken seriously will be positive, outgoing, passionate, on-time and most of all compatible with the team and restaurant. The restaurant has a Fine Casual setting. The invite you to come in and try the restaurant after your interview and before committing. It’s important to them that candidates stand behind the product they are selling and see themselves compatible with the place, team, and clientele. That creates an environment for you to flourish and nourish.