Molinari’s is looking for an assistant manager to join their team.
• Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including beverage.
• Assist in ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/ payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately.
• Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
• Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests
• Respond to issues and complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions
• Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues
• Exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching and driving excellence at every level
• Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
• Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
This is a full time position with a very competitive salary and benefits. Please forward your resume, in confidence, with references to the email address below.