MIDA has its second location in Newtonville, Ma. and are now hiring servers! The restaurant is located at the corner of Washington and Walnut St., just steps from the commuter rail and right off the I90 for easy access from the city by public transportation or car.
They are now hosting job fairs for open applications Mondays through Fridays from 11:00am-2:00pm. Please come to MIDA restaurant located at 261 Walnut Street in Newton to interview. Applicants will be seen in order of arrival. You should allow approximately 45 minutes to complete your application and interview. Please send your resume in advance if possible. Applicants that cannot attend are able to coordinate alternate meeting times.
Come celebrate the resurgence of restaurants by being part of an exciting and ambitious opening team!
About the Restaurant:
• Their menu is anchored in Italian food with scratch made pasta and pizza
• Their beverage program features an expansive list artisan Italian wines as well as craft cocktails that incorporate classic Italian spirits
• They focused on creating a culture of generosity for the team, guests, and community
• They have an intimate space with 160 seats including a 20 seatbar and a 40 seat patio
• MIDA will offer highly competitive wages, health benefits, and an excellent quality of life
• Candidates can expect a professional work environment and culture of restaurant professionals
They are an equal opportunity employer
Forward your resume to the email address below.