MIDA, by Chef Douglass Williams, is opening its second location in Newtonville, MA this Spring! The restaurant is located at the corner of Washington and Walnut St., just steps from the commuter rail and right off I90 for easy access from the city by public transportation or car. They are currently looking for prep cooks to join their team!
They are seeking prep cooks that want to further their knowledge and improve their skills within a positive working environment. Those passionate about the art of rolling pasta and baking pizza have an opportunity to hone their craft in a highly creative and hands on environment. All positions have an opportunity to cross train, learn, and grow.
As a restaurant, encouraging the passion of their culinary team is their top priority. They would like to find chefs that believe in the value of sharing a great meal between friends. Anyone looking for an opportunity to work with the best quality ingredients with a focus on execution should apply.
About the Restaurant:
- Their menu is anchored in Italian food with scratch made pasta and pizza
- They are focused on creating a culture of generosity for their team, guests, and community
- They have an intimate space with 160 seats including a 20 seat bar and a 40 seat patio
- They offer highly competitive wages, health benefits, and an excellent quality of life
- Candidates can expect a professional work environment and culture of restaurant professionals
MIDA will offer highly competitive wages, kitchen appreciation fee, and an excellent quality of life. They are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send your resume to the email address provided below.