MIDA, the acclaimed Italian restaurant by Chef Douglass Williams, has opened its second location in Newtonville, MA! They are now hiring maitre d/hosts. Come celebrate the resurgence of restaurants by being a part of an exciting new team!
The restaurant is located at the corner of Washington and Walnut St., just steps from the commuter rail and right off I90 for easy access from the city by public transportation or car.
They are looking for enthusiastic and fun-loving individuals to be a part of their growing operation. All experience levels to come by to learn more about the concept. As a restaurant, they are committed to creating a culture of education and training for all staff and managers. Individuals who are passionate about learning and investing in the quality of their service will
be successful in their environment.
Their goal is to build a team that believes in the spirit of great hospitality and cuisine within the atmosphere of a neighborhood restaurant. Anyone who is eager to be a part of a caring restaurant family should apply.
About the Restaurant:
- Their menu is anchored in Italian food with scratch made pasta and pizza
- Their beverage program features an expansive list artisan Italian wines as well as craft cocktails that incorporate classic Italian spirits
- They are focused on creating a culture of generosity for their team, guests, and community
- They have an intimate space with 160 seats including a 20 seat bar and a 40 seat patio
- MIDA offers highly competitive wages, health benefits, and an excellent quality of life
- Candidates can expect a professional work environment and culture of restaurant professionals
MIDA an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via the email address provided below.