MIDA, the acclaimed Italian restaurant by Chef Douglass Williams, is now hiring Bartenders for both full time and part time, for lunches and dinner hours. The restaurant is located at the corner of Washington and Walnut Street, just steps from the commuter rail and right off the I90 for easy access from the city by public transportation or car.
They are now hosting interviews Mondays through Fridays from 11am-3pm. Please come to MIDA restaurant located at 261 Walnut Street in Newtonville to interview. Applicants are encouraged to set up a time to interview prior to coming. You should allow approximately 45 minutes to complete your application and interview. Please send your resume in advance if possible. Applicants that cannot attend are able to coordinate alternate meeting times.
Come celebrate the resurgence of restaurants by being part of an exciting and ambitious opening team!
About the Restaurant:
• Our menu is anchored in Italian food with scratch made pasta and pizza
• Our beverage program features an expansive list artisan Italian wines as well as craft cocktails that incorporate classic Italian spirits
• We focused on creating a culture of generosity for our team, guests, and community
• We have an intimate space with 160 seats including a 20 seat bar and a 40 seat patio
• MIDA will offer highly competitive wages, health benefits, and an excellent quality of life
• Candidates can expect a professional work environment and culture of restaurant professionals
We are an equal opportunity employer