MIDA, the South End Eatery by Chef Douglass Williams, is looking for Kitchen Manager to lead its growing operation. Since opening four years ago, MIDA has been recognized by multiple local publications as a top Italian dining destination in the city; including a “Best New Chef” nod from Food & Wine Magazine. They are a neighborhood restaurant with Italian sensibilities, designed to be a destination for locals as well as diners throughout the Boston area. They are currently looking for an aspiring Chef/Kitchen Manager to join their team!
They are seeking a Kitchen Manager that can facilitate all operational responsibilities and drive quality standards while building a culture of positivity and care.
Responsibilities and requires traits include:
- Oversight of flawless recipe execution
- Facilities and maintenance
- Budgetary management
- Delegation of prep and cleaning tasks to maintain an immaculate facility
- Weekly inventory and scheduling
- Hiring, training, and personnel management
- Hands on management
- Coaching leadership style
As a restaurant, encouraging the passion of the culinary team is the top priority. They would like to find a Chef that believe in the value of sharing a great meal between friends. The goal is to build a team that believes in the spirit of great hospitality and cuisine within the atmosphere of a neighborhood restaurant. Anyone looking for an opportunity to work with the best quality ingredients with a focus on execution should apply.
About the Restaurant:
- Their menu is anchored in Italian food, shaped by the New England seasons
- They’re focused on creating a culture of generosity for the team, guests, and community
- They have an intimate space with 65 seats including a 20 seat bar, plus a 40 seat seasonal patio
- MIDA will offer highly competitive wages, health benefits, and an excellent quality of life.
They are an equal opportunity employer. Interested applicants should send their resumes to the email address below.