MIDA, by Chef Douglass Williams, is looking for a talented Chef to lead its flagship Boston location. Recognized by Food & Wine magazine as one of the top ten new Chefs in the country, Williams has built a neighborhood restaurant concept with Italian sensibilities, designed to be a destination for locals as well as diners throughout the Boston area.
They are seeking an Executive Sous/Head Culinary Manager that wants to further their knowledge and improve their skills within a positive working environment.
Responsibilities and required traits include:
- Oversight of flawless recipe execution
- Facilities and maintenance management
- Budgetary management
- Delegation of prep and cleaning tasks
- Creative recipe development
- Hands on management
Those passionate about the art of rolling pasta, butchery, and seasonal ingredients will have an opportunity to hone their craft in a very creative and hands on environment.
As a restaurant, encouraging the passion of their culinary team is the top priority. They would like to find chefs that believe in the value of sharing a great meal between friends. The goal is to build a team that believes in the spirit of great hospitality and cuisine within the atmosphere of a neighborhood restaurant. Anyone looking for an opportunity to work with the best quality ingredients with a focus on execution should apply.
About the Restaurant:
- Their menu is anchored in Italian food, shaped by the New England seasons
- They’re focused on creating a culture of generosity for the team, guests, and community
- They have an intimate space with 65 seats including a 12 seat bar, plus a 20 seat patio
MIDA will offer highly competitive wages, health benefits, and an excellent quality of life. They are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants should apply via the email address below.