McSwiggans Pub is currently recruiting for a General Manager. They have a variety of creative homemade cocktails, delicious homemade food and a casual fun atmosphere. With an already strong local following and solid name recognition, they are currently seeking an individual to recruit and mentor the staff, and lead this location and team to an increase in sales.
- Run the day to day front of house operations
- Manage the recruitment process for all positions within the FOH; Recruiting, Hiring, Training, Retaining & Terminating
- Manage inventory and ordering of all liquor
- Work directly with ownership on creating new promotional items, promotional nights, and seasonal drink menus
- Improve current systems both BOH and FOH
- High volume, hands on management experience of min 3+ years**
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Honesty, integrity and strong work ethic
- Comfortable with Point of Sale Systems
- Experience recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling and retaining staff
- Well organized
- Ability to build a team culture between the BOH and FOH
- Experience with FOH management
If you’re interested, please reply to this posting with a few sentences about yourself and a copy of your resume.
They look forward to meeting you!