Looking to work for a Strong, Branded concept that believes Fresh and never frozen Fish & Meats are the only way to go? Do you love the ocean?
- Have the vision to be the leader in providing unforgettable and craveable cuisine consistently for their guests?
- Love meaningful work and have a passion for high quality, fresh ingredients?
- Possess strong leadership skills and a desire to invest your time and energy into building great teams and a successful career?
As a Sous Chef, you will:
- Lead a high volume, sea-to-stove kitchen of great people through knowledge, technique, and experience
- Promote a fun and positive Island-style work environment
- Develop and inspire your culinary team to become better every single day.
- Build sales and maximize financial success
- Ensure guest satisfaction through memorable culinary experiences
- 1+ years of experience of back of house operations management
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience mentoring and training hourly team members
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, cost of goods and overall control of financials
- $50g – $60g salary
- Health Care contribution
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
- Meal benefits at 6 restaurants on Island!
Are you ready for Life on Martha’s Vineyard? Please apply today at the link below!