Join the family! They are hiring a Sous Chef at Mamaleh’s Delicatessen, the first modern Jewish Delicatessen in the Boston area that has brought classic deli fare to Kendall Square, Cambridge.
More about them:
- They are open 7 days a week 7am-4pm Monday-Friday and 8am-4pm Saturday and Sunday serving breakfast and lunch with brunch on the weekends.
- They are a family run, independent, award winning restaurant group who also own State Park and Cafe du Pays.
- They are sustainably minded and have proudly operated restaurants in Cambridge since 2008.
- The ownership and management team work hard alongside their staff daily and have enacted a food revenue sharing program amongst their BOH team where 5% of food sales go directly to cooks, prep cooks, dishwashers and managers. Seeking like minded individuals!
- They make almost everything from scratch, in-house; smoked meat, cured fish, breads, bagels, pastries, and more.
- They were named a finalist for Bon Appetit’s Best New Restaurants in America in 2017.
- They’re looking for a motivated individual to join their management team who can work quickly and efficiently, manage a prep and line crew, act as a liaison between the catering manager and BOH team, and multitask while maintaining a positive attitude.
- They have high standards for product and technique, and are seeking the right person to help maintain them. High volume production and catering experience preferred. Weekend availability required.
Benefits available to you include:
- A Matched simple IRA retirement plan to help you invest in your future – and you can take it with you when you leave. Any employee that has been with them for one year and has made at least $500 in that calendar year, is eligible to participate
- A 50% discount at all their restaurants the moment you start!
- Discounted parking (and coming soon, transit passes)
- Discount towards gym membership
- Perks at Work – exclusive employee discount program for services and products. If you choose to enroll – you will receive access to hundreds of promotions as well as have the opportunity to opt in to weekly updates from Perks at Work via email.
- Community volunteer opportunities and charitable donations
Check them out on instagram @mamalehs