Join their family! Mamaleh’s Delicatessen, the first modern Jewish Delicatessen in the Boston area, has brought classic deli fare and an accomplished ‘bakery within a restaurant’ to Kendall Square, Cambridge.
They’re looking for a motivated individual to join their BAKERY TEAM, who can work quickly and efficiently, craft pies, cakes, cookies, bagels and more! And multitask while maintaining a positive attitude.
They have high standards for product and technique, and are seeking the right person to help maintain them. Early morning and weekend availability required. Baking experience preferred, but willing to teach the right person.
More about them:
- They are a family run, independent, award winning restaurant group who also own State Park and Cafe du Pays.
- They are sustainably minded and have proudly operated restaurants in Cambridge since 2008.
- The ownership and management team work hard alongside their staff daily and have enacted a food revenue sharing program amongst their BOH team where 5% of food sales go directly to cooks, prep cooks, dishwashers and managers. Seeking like minded individuals!
- They make almost everything from scratch, in-house; smoked meat, cured fish, pickles, breads, bagels, pastries, and more.
- They were named a finalist for Bon Appetit’s Best New Restaurants in America in 2017.
Check them out on Instagram.