Mamaleh’s is hiring Counter Service Staff.
They like nice, honest, hardworking, personable people!! If you think this describes you, keep reading! Mamaleh’s Kendall Square is their flagship restaurant, this will be your home base. They have one outpost in Boston and another on the way. Pre-pandemic, they were a bustling restaurant with strong take out and deli service, currently they are very busy in a different way. They choose not to offer dine-in service, rather offering take out and delivery 8am-8pm 7 days a week.
They do have dynamic revenue centers; suburban pickups twice a week, a well enrolled monthly subscription program, nationwide shipping and regular catering and deliveries. You will work closely with the kitchen and all members of the management team to ensure that everything is operating smoothly and according to the standards set by the ownership team and the Big Dipper Hospitality Group corporate office. They can’t wait to meet you!
Benefits available to you include:
- Health insurance – After 60 days of employment, you become eligible to enroll in health insurance, which will take effect on your 90th day of employment, 50% paid by company
- A matched simple IRA retirement plan to help you invest in your future – and you can take it with you when you leave! Any employee that has been with us for one year and has made at least $500 in that calendar year, is eligible to participate
- Discounted parking (and coming soon, transit passes)
- Discount towards gym membership
- Perks at Work is an exclusive employee discount program for services and products. If you choose to enroll – you will receive access to hundreds of promotions as well as have the opportunity to opt in to weekly updates from Perks at Work via email
- Community volunteer opportunities and charitable donations
Skills and Requirements:
- BE AN EXTRA NICE PERSON!!
- Organizational skills
- Be a source of positivity for the staff with a“yes we can” attitude
- Possess problem-solving capabilities and be resourceful
- Exceptional work ethic, strong attention to detail, and a collaborative attitude
- Genuine hospitality
- Must love interacting with guests
- POS Systems, specifically Toast
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English
- Ability to give and take feedback in a professional manner.
Also, It Is Preferred You Have Experience With:
- Knowledge and love of Jewish Deli culture
- Computer literacy
- Barista experience
- Customer service experience
- Current driver’s license
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Staff Education / Motivation
- A moderate amount of Spanish speaking
- College or related trade degree
- Tips or 21+ Training
- Crowd Manager
Check them out on instagram @mamalehs
View the complete job description and submit an application online via the link provided below.