**$3000 Sign-On Bonus** FREE education assistance, quarterly bonus, benefits beginning within 31 days of start, continued career growth opportunities throughout CHILL program!
Maggiano’s Little Italy – Boston
4 Columbus Ave
Boston, MA 02116
As part of their continued dedication to excellence and an unparalleled dining experience, they continue to exceed the highest standards for all health guidelines to ensure the safety of customers and Teammates.
Amazing Sous Chef Opportunities in their Scratch-Based Kitchens!
THIS IS WHERE PASSION COMES TO COOK!
Are you a Sous Chef with a true love for food and the creativity that goes into making a perfect dish? Then you’ll love a career at Maggiano’s in their scratch-based kitchen!
Sous Chef RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and maintain the Maggiano’s standards for kitchen and restaurant operations to ensure quality of food and the guest experience
- Perform a daily “walk through” inventory to determine daily production and prioritize product utilization
- Develop strategies to control food cost
- Conduct pre-shift meetings
- Interview, hire, train, develop and manage the hourly team
No other restaurant can provide the level of quality and detail to every guest quite like Maggiano’s — They pride themselves on flawless execution and obtain this every day in a high-volume setting.
Sous Chef BENEFITS:
- Highly competitive salary positioned at the top 25% of the industry
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance within 31 days of hire, including domestic partner benefits
- Obtainable quarterly bonuses with an annual potential up to 175% of plan
- Flexible Spending Plans and Tuition assistance
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plans with company match
- Paid Vacation every 6 months
- Health Club/Fitness reimbursement
- Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands
Sous Chef REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years+ of salaried Chef experience within a corporate restaurant environment with annual sales of $5 million+
- Multi-unit and scratch kitchen experience a plus.
- Team-focused work environment.
Brinker International is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity, workplace working and workplace fun. The way they see it, life is short, so you might as well work happy.
Apply via the email address below.