Amazing Opportunity at Maggiano’s in Boston!
THIS IS WHERE PASSION COMES TO COOK!
Do you have a true love for food and the creativity that goes into making a perfect dish?
Then you’ll love a career at Maggiano’s in their scratch-based kitchen!
Executive Chef Requirements:
- MUST have 2 plus years of Executive Chef experience in a full-service, high-volume restaurant environment.
- Scratch kitchen experience preferred.
THE OPPORTUNITY HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER — Growth for them means growth for you!!
No other restaurant can provide the level of quality and detail to every guest quite like Maggiano’s — They pride themselves on flawless execution and obtain this every day in a high-volume setting.
What’s in it for you:
There is nothing better than enjoying life to the fullest, and every now and again, they need a little indulgence for working so hard in this fast-paced world. They know they ask a lot of their people. Long days, lots of energetic service, staying upbeat, putting everyone else ahead of themselves, and hoisting heavy plates of Mom’s Lasagna!
So, what’s in it for you? They’re glad you asked –
- Highly competitive earning opportunities
- Healthcare plans, including domestic partner benefits (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week.)
- Tuition assistance (based on length of service and number of hours worked per week)
- Market Leading 401(k) Savings Plan with company match (based on age, length of service and number of hours worked per week.)
- Rewards, recognition and anniversary gift programs
- Discounts on items like mobile phones, travel, computers, autos and more!
- Dining discounts at Brinker owned brands.
Brinker International is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity, workplace working and workplace fun. The way they see it, life is short, so you might as well work happy.