Lulu Green, a highly recognized plant-based restaurant in Boston is looking for a passionate and talented Café Manager to join their growing team.
Are you looking for a wonderful opportunity at a remarkable restaurant with an amazing team? If you love running a business, growing + mentoring a team, and creating a remarkable guest experience, then a career with Lulu Green may be for you! They are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual that has the ability and vision to lead their front-of-house team.
They are in search of a passionate leader, a great motivator, an exceptional communicator, and problem solver. The right candidate works well under pressure and thrives in a busy environment. The Café Manager reports directly to the owners. The ideal candidate has a true sense of hospitality and a sincere passion to connect with guests, team members, and community.
At Lulu Green, they pride themselves on providing the opportunity for personal and professional development with a real chance to make a lasting impact on an emerging brand. This is a hands-on working position where you will be working side by side with the team leading by example and actively mentoring, coaching, and developing team members.
A little about Lulu Green’s philosophy:
They are a local, woman-owned restaurant with a big heart and a mission to elevate the vegan food scene in Boston and beyond. They are a scratch kitchen concept and utilize only the highest quality, organic and natural ingredients. Lulu Green believes in providing remarkable food + drink paired with an exceptional guest experience every time. They provide an inclusive and collaborative team atmosphere where everyone has a voice.
- 3+ years in a restaurant management role (experience in café/fast casual restaurant preferred)
- Have open availability including early mornings, closing shifts, holidays, and weekends
- A positive attitude with a sincere passion for creating a remarkable guest experience
- Highly organized and efficient – ability to work quickly while upholding Lulu Green’s mission and maintaining quality standards
- Genuine passion for plant-based food + drink made with the highest quality ingredients
- High energy with strong ability to multi-task, thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, with incredible attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Self-starter with initiative, sees the big picture
- Great communication skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Experience in retail merchandising
- ServSafe Manager’s Certification required
- Coachable and open to feedback, committed to continuous improvement
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits Package including Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision; Paid Vacation
- Great Company Discount
- Opportunity for Major Growth Potential with an Emerging Brand
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Lulu Green is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge with major growth potential, apply today! References required.