Lulu Green, a highly-recognized, plant-based restaurant in Boston is looking for a passionate and talented AM Baker (part-time) to join their growing team. This position has the potential to grow into a full-time role for the right candidate.
Are you looking for an amazing opportunity at a remarkable restaurant with a passionate, tight-knit family-oriented team? If you aren’t into the type of “baking” that involves opening a box of frozen croissants and you really want to hone your baking skills working with the best ingredients, then Lulu Green is place for you! They make delicious and beautiful vegan food, baked goods, and craft beverages – all made in-house from scratch every day.
They are looking for a motivated Baker that meets the following:
- Passionate about food and service
- Has a positive attitude
- Takes pride in their job
- Has great attention to detail + strives for flawless execution
- Works quickly + efficiently
- Ability to understand and follow recipes
- Experience making pizza dough, bread dough, quick breads and cookies from scratch
- 2 plus years professional baking experience required (working in a professional bakery or pastry department)
- Experience with vegan and gluten-free baking preferred (but not required)
They offer a positive work environment, competitive pay and shared tips program.
Early morning and weekend shifts are required for this part-time position.
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Lulu Green is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are ready for a new and exciting challenge, email your cover letter and resume to the address below. References required.