Luke’s Lobster Seeks General Manager for their Boston Seaport location!
Luke’s is a Maine-inspired fast-casual lobster shack, known for its seafood rolls and commitment to sustainable ingredients. They are currently looking for a qualified General Manager to help run one of their locations in Boston. They are a founder-driven organization with a fun, supportive atmosphere, but they take their food and guest service seriously.
You will love this position if you…
- Are an entrepreneurial, hardworking individual who has the passion and dedication to play a vital role in a high-growth restaurant group
- Care about working for an ethical, environmentally focused company (they’re a certified B-Corp!)
- Check it out here: https://www.bcorporation.net/community/lukes-lobster
- Thrive in building, leading, and developing dynamic and diverse teams of about 15 – 20 Teammates
- Get excited about being an integral part of a mission to deliver traceable, sustainable seafood to their guests, and share that passion with them daily
- Are driven by having smart goals, clear expectations, and follow established processes with the support and guidance from an engaged operations team
- Feel motivated by driving sales and promotions through creative up-selling tactics and involving your team in numerous seasonal campaigns
- Utilize and analyze metrics, trends, and numbers to make decisions about and drive your business
- Enjoy working in a supportive and collaborative environment that values and solicits open and honest top to bottom communication
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance (45-50 hours a week average)
- Bi-annual bonus program
- 14 days of paid vacation to start, increasing with tenure + 5 paid sick/personal days,
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance on a national PPO network with company premium contributions
- Low-asset fee 401k retirement plan with 50% company match (up to $1,500 annually) after 1 year
- Company sponsored mobile device through Verizon
- Pre-tax commuter benefits program
- Casual dress code (tattoos, colored hair, etc. ok by them!)
- Opportunities for growth in a growing company
Send them an email! Applications that include the following will be given priority vs. resumes alone.
- A brief introduction – what makes you, you?
- Why you’re the right fit to join their growing crew
- One fun fact, skill, talent, or hobby
The Luke’s Lobster Story
Luke’s Lobster was born out of the dream of Maine native and third-generation lobsterman Luke Holden to bring the quality, affordable lobster rolls of his youth to the big city. After meeting business partner Ben Conniff on Craigslist, the two twenty-somethings opened their first lobster shack in a 250 square foot space in NYC’s East Village in October 2009. Nearly a decade later Luke’s Lobster shacks can be found in ten states across the U.S., and in Japan and Taiwan.
As part of its mission to serve the best tasting seafood, sourced responsibly, Luke’s Lobster also built a state-of-the-art seafood facility in Saco, Maine, that allows the company to not only buy lobsters directly from fishermen at the dock but immediately steam, pick, and send them to its shacks to ensure perfect flavor and texture with every bite and transparent sourcing detail for its guests. It’s now the only company in America that’s both MSC and SQF Level III Certified. In 2018, Luke & Ben furthered their growing seafood company’s commitment to sustainability and socially conscious business practices by becoming a certified B Corporation®, reflecting Luke’s Lobster’s deep devotion to each of its communities, its family of teammates, and the environment. Please visit www.lukeslobster.comfor more information.
Luke’s Lobster is a participant of E-Verify.