Lucy’s American Tavern is a modern neighborhood restaurant and bar in Adams Village, Dorchester. Lucy’s offers outstanding food, beverage and hospitality all delivered to their guests in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Their seasonal menus consist of fresh American cuisine and modern comfort food all skillfully prepared by their executive chef and his culinary team.
Lucy’s beverage program is creative, fun and approachable. Their beer selection features over 50 draughts and bottles with a focus on local Craft breweries. Their carefully picked wine list delivers varietals from the Old and New World, with three wines and sangria on tap! Their cocktails are crafted with fresh ingredients influenced by the season and delivered in fun and whimsical ways.
Lucy’s American Tavern is committed to their guests’ experience with a true passion for hospitality and service.
They are currently interviewing for a manager to join their passionate and dedicated team. They are seeking a restaurant manager whose focus would be on their awesome beverage program.
- 1 year minimum in a restaurant management role
- Should be fluent in Craft beer, spirits and cocktails as well as solid wine knowledge.
- Previous bartending experience is a plus
- Must be passionate, self-driven, a great coach and leader,
- Must be organized, detail oriented and structured.
- Most importantly must be committed to their guest and their experience.
If you want to come work with a hands-on passionate team, send your resume with a paragraph about yourself.
Excellent Growth Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year