Lucy’s, a modern neighborhood tavern located in Adams Village, Dorchester, is looking for an Executive Chef. This candidate will work hand in hand with the company chef to ensure a smooth transition into the position. This is a great opportunity to grow for those that can really show what they’ve got!
- At least 2+ years as executive chef of similar concept.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Oversees all daily operations of the kitchen.
- Shares the overall responsibility of proper storing procedures, food orders, food cost, equipment, sanitation and hygiene to Lucy’s and Board of Health Standards
- Works closely with GM to ensure an exceptional guest experience.
- Produces and maintains the highest food quality and controls for all food products served in all areas
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding and continued development of team.
- A strong and inspirational leader
- Strong knowledge of controlling food and labor costs.
Employees are offered highly competitive pay, full health benefits and vacation pay, and management is willing to compensate above industry standard for the right candidate.